Ground screw, also known as helical piers, anchors, piles or screw piles, are deep foundation solutions used to secure new or repair existing foundations. Due to their design and ease to install, they are most commonly used whenever soil conditions prevent standard foundation solutions. Instead of requiring large excavation work, they thread into the ground. This minimizes installation time, requires little soil disturbance, and most importantly transfers the weight of the structure to load bearing soil.
|Name||Ground screw anchor/screw piles/helical piles|
|Pipe Diameter||76mm, 89mm, 114mm|
|Wall thickness||3.0mm, 3.75mm, 4mm,etc|
|Height||800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1600mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, etc|
|Finish||Hot dipped galvanized with average 80um|
|Sample||Available, during 7-10 days|
|Characteristics||Flexible, Rust-proof, Good tension support|
* No dig, No concrete pouring, wet trades, or landfill requirements.
* Anti-rust, corrosion resistent so that it can be used for a very long time and makes it effective.
* Significant reduction in installation time compared to concrete foundation
* Safe and easy – speed and ease of installation, removal, and relocation – with minimum impact to the landscape.
* Consistent and reliable foundation performance
* Different ground screw heads to accommodate various post form.
* Reduced vibration and noise during installation.
* Ground screw made from fine carbon steel, and full welding on the connecting part.
Our universal screw! The adapter screw has a mounting plate with a series of slots that allow for precise adjustment in several directions and is therefore suitable for structures requiring a great deal of accuracy. This model takes a wide range of attachments including the beam bracket, post bracket, plate and L-support which make it a very versatile support. There is almost nothing we cannot securely attach! This makes it ideal for a variety of structures such as living quarters on construction sites, sound dampening boards, greenhouses, solar cells and prefabricated houses. The adapter screw is available in two different designs.
Our ground screws have a number of attachments for situations where a tailored approach is required. Using our cleverly designed accessories, our screws can be used, for example, to anchor fences, booths, flagpoles, sound dampening boards and solar panels in awkward, uneven and inaccessible terrain.